Office of International Affairs (OIA)
Office of International Affairs website
- Visa: Because of COVID-19 pandemic and strict boundary policy in Taiwan, new students for 2022 Fall semester, the university may be allowed to pass the list to Ministry of Education on August.
- When students get their visa, please contact us to make sure your entry date.
- Students book air tickets and quarantine hotel by yourselves.
- Pass your e-ticket and reservation to OIA. And we will apply “Special entry permission” for you.
- After you get your “Special entry permission”, you can arrive Taiwan as planned.
- All above is the experience for 2021 fall semester. If Ministry of Education(MOE) changes the way of entry, we have to follow the new rule.)
Office of Academic Affairs
Office of Academic Affairs website
Registrar Division Website
Curriculum Division Website
Office of Student Affairs
★ For detailed service items, please review the website of the Office of Student Affairs for further information; each business is handled in two campuses. If you have any questions, please contact the officer of your campus.
Office of Military Training website
Health Promotion Center: For details about student health check and student safety insurance, please click the link below.
Bo-ai Campus: 886-2-23113040 ext.4173
Tian-mu Campus: 886-2-28718288 ext.1201
If you need further information, please contact:
Bo-ai Campus: 886-02-23113040 ext.4172
Tian-mu Campus: 886-02-28718288 ext.1202
The image video of the new library of Bo-ai Campus, please click here.
Computer and Networking Center
- Student Gmail account in UT
Account: Student ID@go.utaipei.edu.tw
Password: Default is the pass passport number.
- The current capacity is 15GB, and relevant notices from the school will be sent to this mailbox. Please be sure to receive emails regularly to avoid missing relevant application information on campus.
- The e-mail account of new students will be officially opened on Sep 1st every year.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org